With Kindermann QuickPresent air your meeting table stays clean
Fitting a meeting room or huddle space with audio-visual equipment doesn’t mean to have to deal with a complex installation and a cable mess. In addition the AV devices should be easy to use.
Kindermann CablePort QuickPresent air is a modern tabletop presentation solution, which comes in a sleek design housing, allowing up to three persons to share their HDMI laptops, plus the content of a single Android or Apple smart device (tablet, smartphone) and show it on the main display or projector.
All HDMI sources are connected using three smooth-running cable retractors. The active signal is transmitted from the meeting table to the display device using modern wireless technology.
Gone are the times of lost connection cables – your meeting table stays clean.
The solution is easy to use due to touch-sensitive, LED illuminated sensor buttons.
- Easy plug & play setup without configuration
- No driver or software installation required
- Cable retractor system for three HDMI-inputs integrated in the unit
- Intuitive operation via four illuminated, touch-sensitive Show-Me buttons
- Touching a sensor button activates the corresponding input and automatically starts the wireless transmission
- Automatic or manual input switching
- Streaming of tablet- or smartphone content using AirPlay or Miracast
- Transmission of the active signal from the table to the display device via latency-free wireless-technology in the 60 GHz frequency band
- Transmitter integrated inside the tabletop unit, transmission distance up to ca. 10 m (line-of-sight)
- Auxiliary local HDMI output for wired transmission, if extended ranges are necessary
- Analog audio de-embedding via 3,5 mm audio jack at the receiver
- Resolutions up to WUXGA, including 1080p
- Package includes tabletop unit and wireless receiver with HDMI output
- Sleek design tabletop unit, also suitable for mobile usage
- Diameter ca. 22 cm, height ca. 6 cm