15” Digital Displays Powered Via the Rods on Which are Mounted
Digital Rod Displays are powered by either the rods or cables on which they are mounted, removing the need for unsightly power cables from the display; allowing the viewer to focus on the content.
- Sunlight Readable Digital Light Pockets – Seize the benefits of these dynamic LCD digital light pockets. Ideal for combining with static light pockets in window displays to provide eye-catching motion alongside printed signage. Really catch the attention of passers-by and potential customers.
- Rod Powered Displays – No mains cable is required to provide power as these innovative screens are powered via the rods on which they are mounted.
- Rear Graphics Pocket – On the rear of these display there is a pocket that a printed graphic can be inserted into to really maximize on the space used.
- 1,000cd/m2 Commercial Panel – Brightness is paramount when using outward facing screens, these displays use commercial grade high brightness panels (1,000cd/m2); almost 4 times brighter than a standard home TV to allow easy readability in window displays.
- Plug & Play – Plug and Play is the most straightforward way to upload content to the screen.
- 24/ 7 Usage – These displays use commercial grade LCD panel and LED backlight. They have the ability to be in constant use 24/7 for over 70,000 hours and are designed for commercial use.
- Power Timer – The eco-friendly power timer allows you to assign daily or weekly on and off times for your screen meaning that it is only in use when it needs to be; improving your environmental efficiency.
- Synchronise Multiple Displays – Synchronise your content across multiple screens in the same window display.
- Free Scheduling Software – These displays come with free scheduling software for displaying different content at different times of the day.
- Android Media Player
- LED Frame – These displays have an attractive LED illuminated bevelled edge to compliment traditional static light pockets seamlessly.
- Optional Network Upgrade – For a small charge you can upgrade your screen to be networked, allowing you to connect your sreen via Wi-Fi, LAN or 4G, then remotely update it over the internet.