Transform any panel structure into a performant audio speaker with SSP6 Multiducer
The SSP6™ Multiducer™ (multifunctional transducer) miraculously transforms nearly any panel structure into an audio speaker in the new form factor – Invisible. Revolutionary thinking has created the most compact and powerful patented “invisible” audio systems available today.
Embedding the SSP6 Multiducer™ into walls, ceilings, floors, windows, furniture, vehicles etc., transforms non-acoustic materials and devices into high fidelity truly full range audio speakers 45Hz-20kHz.
Fast … Easy … Innovative … Reliable …
A two-minute installation coupled with real performance provides Audio Specifiers with a powerful tool to solve nearly all audio specification problems.
Drywall, wood, glass metal and other panel materials open up a myriad of installation opportunities. 70V multi tap transformers rounds out the commercial installation possibilities.
Using an entirely different subset of acoustical physics (bending wave physics), the SPP6™ introduces “Ergonomic Audio™” for the first time, projecting sound unlike any other conventional speaker, filling the entire space with even-sound pressure and frequency response. A pair of SSP6™ Multiducers™ can replace six or more conventional speakers offering exceptional value with a more immersive sound field. Its polar dispersion characteristics are unmatched in the industry. UL 2043 certified, IP65 waterproof and dust proof certified, coupled with virtually solid-state construction make the SSP6 Multiducer a reliable solution in all environments. Simply magical. Invisible audio, which is literally out of sight with performance to match.
- Installation time: 3-5 minutes
- Installs to: drywall, glass, wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.
- Highest power density, best sounding transducers available using high energy neodymium magnet structures
- Proprietary cooling technologies for better efficiency and reliability
- Frequency range full bandwidth: (unequalized) 45Hz – 20KHz
- Subwoofer not required for general purpose audio but recommended for home theatre installations
- 70V and 100V compatible
- Power handling up to 400W (instantaneous peak)
- Compact 69 mm Ø x 53.5 mm high
- Weight (Individual): 0.68 Kg
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended amplifier per channel wattage: 60W – 120W
- Max. Continuous Thermal Power: 15 W totally enclosed, 24W unenclosed
- Transducer Accelerated Life test: fully enclosed passes EIA 426B at 9.4V (recommended amplifier power rating of 30W) 8 hour test 23C ambient
- Transducer Accelerated Life test: unenclosed passes EIA 426B at 12.0V (recommended amplifer power rating of 48W) 8 hour test 23C ambient
- IP65 Ingress protection certified – water and dust proof
- Packaging: 2 per box
For more information please call + 40-373-550-217 or CONTACT US.