Audio Conference Solutions for an Effective Collaboration
Easy Conferencing, Clear Communication
The key to effective collaborations is being able to hear and understand other participants clearly. Yealink’s audio conferencing solutions are designed to encourage productive remote collaboration, and address the challenges of achieving a balance among quality, user experience and affordability.
Yealink Audio Conference Phones cater to various meeting environments. Whether it is for large meeting rooms, small meeting rooms or wireless huddle rooms, customers will easily find the right choice with Yealink, as each Yealink Conference Phone is equipped with Yealink Noise Proof Technology and comes with three microphone arrays, advanced features and a user-friendly design.
Premium Audio Experience for All
- Yealink Conference Phones are designed to make remote meetings productive, so you will not have to go through the agony of low-quality sound and annoying distractions. Equipped with full-duplex and HD audio quality, the phones capture and deliver conversation in full sound.
- Better yet, Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate possible background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
20-foot (6-meter) Microphone Pickup
- Yealink Conference Phones combine sensitive and full-duplex three microphone arrays with a 20-foot (6-meter) voice pickup range. Meeting participants can move freely around the room with the confidence that their voices will be completely captured and reproduced clearly.
- Additionally, the coverage range can be extended on the CP960 with the Wireless Mic CPW90, which utilizes reliable and secure DECT technology. It caters perfectly to larger spaces with a 10-foot (3-meter) voice pickup range, and facilitates mobility within the signal reception range.
Easy Control and Operation
- Yealink Conference Phones feature a Y-shape metallic sliver body design, which is not just stylish- and professional-looking, but also portable.
- Catering to different needs, the phones come in two UI designs. The CP960 has a five-inch touch screen providing direct and easy control and operation.The CP920 and CP930W, on the other hand, offer a sensitive touch keypad which puts main conferencing function keys at the user’s fingertips.
- Three one-touch mute buttons with LED indicators allow switching between mute and unmute with ease, and reduce accidental operations.
Yealink Conference Phones are based on the open SIP industry standards and are certified with the leading UC platforms. Customers can benefit from the seamless integration, which guarantees both performance and functionality. The following are some of the certified platforms.