B-Tech adds BT8312 to pop-out range
BT8312 – Ultra-Slim Pop-Out Video Wall Mount
B-Tech AV has expanded its pop-out mount range with the BT8312 that can be used in landscape and portrait.
It is designed for walls with a narrow recess or where space in front of the wall is limited and can also be used as a pole mounted system when used with the System 2 range.
The mount is similar to B-Tech’s BT8310 mount and its pop-out system allows access to the rear of mounted screens for servicing. It features tool-less micro-adjustment and wallplate keyhole fixing, with mounting template spacers available.
- Ultra-slim design ideal for low profile installs on walls or in shallow recesses
- Modular mount allows video wall assembly in an unlimited number of configurations
- Suitable for landscape or portrait screen mounting
- Pop-out system provides quick and easy service access
- Tool less micro-adjustment of +/-7.5mm at each corner for seamless display alignment
- Screen height adjustment of +15mm
- Suitable for both wall or pole mounting
- Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental pop-out of mount
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- Includes Interface Adaptor Arms as standard (pictured below) for use with screens with VESA 600 x 400 fixings
- All mounting hardware included