B-Tech launches heavy duty pop-out screen mount BT8310XL
B-Tech AV mounts has launched a heavyweight version of the BT831.
The BT8310XL can mount screens up to 125kg in weight and 120-in in size, both in landscape and portrait orientations.
The rear and side of the display can be accessed through the pop-out feature, with an optional locking kit accessory available to prevent unauthorised access.
- Perfect solution for mounting large heavy duty screens into a recessed wall
- Suitable for landscape or portrait screen mounting
- Push to open / push to close system provides quick and easy service access
- Tool-less micro-adjustments at 8 points for seamless display alignment
- Suitable for both wall or pole mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Locking kit (BT8310-LK) to prevent accidental pop-out of mount is also available (separately)
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- Includes interface adaptor arms as standard for use with screens with VESA 600 x 400 fixings (larger interface adaptor arms are available)
- All mounting hardware included
- Recommended screen size: 42″ – 120″
- Max load: 70kg – 125kg
- VESA® compatibility (as standard): 200 x 100 to 400 x 400
- VESA® compatibility (with adaptors): up to 600 x 400*
- Flat to wall depth: 101mm* (+/-7mm with micro-adjustment)
- Popped out depth: 293mm* (+/-7mm with micro-adjustment)
- Available in Black