Amazing video clarity, outstanding audio flexibility, the Opus Series by Atlona
The Opus™ Series solves advanced audio distribution challenges in 4K HDR multi-zone video projects. Opus is packed with an array of analog and digital audio connectivity, including analog captive screw and TOSLINK outputs for each output. Independent audio inputs on captive screw and TOSLINK are available along with return audio from a TV over HDBaseT via the AT-OPUS-RX receiver. Optimize the audio performance in any environment, volume, mute, and a five-band EQ is built-in to each output.
Opus: Amazing video clarity, outstanding audio flexibility.
Opus Series Overview
- Available in 4×6, 6×8, and 8×10 I/O sizes
- Flexible, independent audio matrix switcher
- Comprehensive audio integration features
- Delivers return audio from a TV over HDBaseT via OPUS-RX receiver
- Simultaneous TOSLINK and analog stereo outputs provided for each HDBaseT and HDMI output
- Volume, mute, and five-band EQ for each output
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
Opus Series Video