Commend has released od5, COMPACT OUTDOOR COMMUNICATION HUB
That’s really worth getting in touch with – even in times of pandemic virus threats. That’s thanks to the touchscreen glass surface, which is super-easy to clean and smooth, making it hard for germs to cling to.
This latest addition to the concerto series of Outdoor Touch stations is compact in size but huge in functionality.
The od5 comes with the same information and communication skills as its “bigger brother” od10, in a smaller sized, but equally well-protected, outdoor capable package.
And it’s designed to serve the same purpose: allowing users to benefit from latest info/communication technology with touch-and-swipe ease.
With advanced security features such as Commend’s well-known “Emergency Mode” or the PIN-based device access control. While keeping your door safe and preventing unauthorized access, the PIN code feature also makes it possible, for example, to let staff trigger actions and access Intercom call or emergency functions of a concerto device or unlock the device when running in “Advertising Mode”.
OD5 HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE:
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- High protection against vandalism (mechanical impact resistance IK08)
- 3 mm thick, tampered front glass
- Innovative sound concept with two lateral loudspeakers and two digital MEMS microphones
- Crystal-clear sound with up to 20 kHz speech quality and high volume
- Durable and resistant to wind and weather thanks to high-quality components and IP65 rating
- Robust, daylight-ready 5˝ touch display with brilliant colour reproduction
- High-resolution wide view angle video camera
- Sophisticated housing concept for simple, safe installation
- Surface and flush mount kits with locking mechanism
- OpenDuplex® for natural, hands-free communication with high-volume
- Permanent line and function testing
- Easy to extent with add-on equipment via USB interface
- Motion detection for triggering action sequences