Crestron launches DM NVX AVoIP bridging encoder
Crestron has unveiled its DM-NVX-E760 encoder, allowing for integration for standards-based HDBaseT systems or for expansion of an existing room system for further distribution.
DM-NVX-E760 is a reliable, high performance AV over IP encoder that transports 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Supports HDR10 and HDCP 2.3. Includes a DM® input for interoperability with DM 8G+® output devices and DM Lite® transmitters. Provides a secure 4K signal routing solution for enterprise and campus wide content distribution applications.
The DM-NVX-E760 includes support for Crestron DigitalMedia technology, with DM matrix switchers, DMPS systems and DM Lite transmitters to provide a range of endpoints, one and two gang formfactors, wall mount, surface mount and single and multi-input models to the system designer’s toolkit.
The DM NVX encoder can be powered through a supplied power pack, PoE+, 802.3bt or UPoE.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10 video support
- Real time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.3 compliance
- Encoder functionality for use with DM NVX® products that can function as decoders
- DM® input for interoperability with DM 8G+® output devices and DM Lite® transmitters
- HDBaseT® certification
- Adaptive bit rate
- Analog audio de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding and de-embedding
- Copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3 Series® or later control systems
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- Crestron XiO Cloud® service support
- Compact surface-mountable design
- Powered via PoE++, UPOE, or the included power pack