Crestron launches Flex R-Series
Crestron has announced its newest addition to its line of UC conferencing technology, the Flex R-Series.
Crestron Flex R-Series features optional dual-mode technology based on Crestron’s Flex MX architecture.
It enables organisations to run native Microsoft Teams or Zoom Rooms software, or switch to BYOD mode for all other conferencing software. The turnkey system can be installed in minutes and be moved, supporting people wherever they meet – whether in cafeterias, classrooms, manufacturing floors, or in open spaces.
Featuring exceptional audio and video quality to ensure everyone is seen and every word is heard; Crestron Flex R-Series includes the following features and options:
- Intelligent camera with 150° field of vision that autoframes participants, enabling social distancing without compromising experience
- 360° quad mic array with up to a 20’ range
- Support for displays from 50” to 60”
- Retractable Ethernet and power cables for easy connections
- Support for Crestron AirMedia Wireless Presentation System, enabling users to share content wirelessly from any device
Crestron Flex R-Series is designed for an array of enterprise corporations and businesses globally, as well as in hospitals, medical centres, universities, and manufacturing facilities, among other organisations where social distancing measures are of utmost importance.
Crestron Flex R-Series is available now and features seven different models customers can choose from to suit collaboration needs.