Kramer Electronics Releases the VS-84UT Presentation System Matrix Switcher
Kramer Electronics has released the VS−84UT, an all−in−one, 8×4 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) audio−video presentation system matrix switcher with integrated range extension and an integrated control capability.
The unit switches the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to both HDMI and HDBaseT 2.0 outputs. The HDBaseT input and output ports offer USB extension and selectable PoE.
The VS−84UT includes a K-Config room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS−485, four RS−232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relays to control a variety of AV devices. It includes a KNET connector interface that enables access to the K-Config controller from compatible control keypads. The unit can also provide power to the control keypads via the KNET connectors. VS−84UT includes an Ethernet gateway to control and manage remote I/O ports.
Kramer’s VS-84UT is a versatile all–in–one solution ideal for classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, and other education and corporate applications.
- Versatile All–in–One Solution
- High–Performance, Professional AV Matrix
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control Options
- Powerful HDBaseT Extender
- Programmable Master Room Controller
- Multi–Client IP
- Diverse and Abundant Control Port Formats
- IP Port Extension and Control
- Provides Power and Control in a Single Connection
- Control Volume, Sensors, Locks, and Lighting
- Control Screens, Drapes, Shades, Blinds and IR sensors
- Compatibility with Kramer Software Solutions
- Advanced EDID Management per Input
- Convenient Unit Control and Maintenance Options
- Easy Installation