MX-12FX | 12 channel mixing table
OPTIMUS incorporates the MX-12FX model into its product offering, an equipment that increases the audio input management capacity of any sound / public address system, whether for a bar, a school, a place of worship or a hotel , for example. It is a mixing console with 8 configurable MIC / LINE mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs (12 channels in total). Each input has sensitivity adjustment, volume adjustment, three-band equalization, send to the auxiliary output with pre and post-fader … The console includes a 24-bit digital effects processor, 7-band graphic equalizer, adjustment gain per output channel, MP3 player/recorder with USB and Bluetooth, among other features.
Mixer 12 channels, 8 mono and 2 stereo
- 8 mono inputs + 2 stereo inputs.
- 3-band equalizer per input.
- Individual phantom power.
- General and per-channel level adjustments.
- Send to auxiliary with pre/post fader, per channel.
- 60mm dust protected faders.
- Additional audio outputs for headphones and supervision.
- Output level led indicators, one per channel.
- Symmetrical XLR outputs.
- Mic or line input preamps.
- 7-band graphic equalizer.
- 24-bit DSP effects processor.
- MP3 player/recorder.