NEW from OPTIMUS S.A. – MX-88 audio matrix with 8 inputs & 8 outputs
Multi-channel audio matrix with 8 music inputs and 8 outputs, 4 inputs for zone microphones and a priority microphone input with phantom power. It has recording/playback of audio message (up to 55 s) and 8 contacts to reproduce this message or the priority input to the desired areas. The matrix can be linked with a maximum of 4 x MX88, configuring systems of up to 32 output zones.
This equipment is suitable to be part of a permanent sound system in pubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, offices, factories, terminals, stations, airports, etc., where multiple sources of audio are used and it is necessary to integrate it easily with the broadcast of announcements and notices to one or more speaker zones.
- Audio Output: 0 dB (balanced)
- Audio Input: MIC (priority, PM-32Z, WP-8A) -50 dB ±3dB (balanced); LINE (WP-8A, 8 x BGM) -20dB ±3dB (unbalanced)
- Tone Control: 100 Hz ±12dB / 10 kHz ±12dB (unbalanced)
- Frequency response: MIC (priority, PM-32Z, WP-8A) 100 Hz ~ 10 kHz ±3dB; LINE (WP-8A, 8 x BGM) 60 Hz ~ 15 kHz ±3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: BGM > 80 dB / MIC > 65 dB
- THD: < 0.05%
- Priority Control: Priority MIC > Alarm > PM-32Z > WP-8A > BGM
- Recording Time: 55 s
- Cross Talk: 75 dB
- Operation temperature: -10º C ~ +40 ºC
- Power supply: 100~240 V AC | 50/60 Hz | 35 W
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 482 x 132 x 315