New from Optimus SA – SIP audio interface to analog audio A-10SIP
PA announcements from any SIP phone
OPTIMUS expands the SIP compatibility options of its public address systems with the IA-10SIP model, a SIP audio interface to analog audio that allows you to transmit audio from any SIP device to an analog public address system: amplifier, preamplifier, power unit…
The equipment is configured from a web server and powered by PoE or by a 5 V DC source. It has several audio outputs, one direct to an 8 ohm speaker and 2 W power, and two to connect the public address equipment, one AUX level (0 dB) and another MIC level (-60 dB). The equipment also provides a signal to activate the priority (open collector activated in connection) and a remote control (relay) activated by DMTF from the SIP device.
This interface forms a family with the IA-20SIP, model, which includes the ability to connect a microphone or analog sound source and convert it to SIP. It is a device that allows, therefore, intercom or standard public address functions using the SIP telephony network.
- Parameter configuration via WEB server.
- Local power supply 5 Vdc (I905SIP) or PoE.
- Direct audio output for loudspeaker (8 Ohm, 2 W).
- AUX audio outputs (0 dB) and MIC (-60 dB).
- Relay contact output (activation by DMTF).
- Open collector priority output (activated in connection).
- Indicators: power supply, call and audio level.