NEW from Optimus SA – Preamplifier with 6 audio inputs & musical source PM-61M
Multi-functional equipment for public address systems
The new model PM-61M of OPTIMUS is a simple but versatile preamplifier, offering a multi-functional solution for installations where multiple voices and music sources need to be mixed to one output zones.
The design with six balanced inputs allows connecting any type of audio source. The first two channels are for microphone and line level audio sources, with 3-band tone control, phantom power and talk over for priority announcements. Four more channels are prepared to connect line level audio sources.
On the front panel, there is the output master volume control, 2-band tone control, the output level meter and the input volume control for each channel. On the back of the preamplifier is a priority mute contact that suppresses all non-priority audio signals in case of contact closure, allowing linking autonomous alarm systems.
The built-in music source has an FM radio tuner and MP3 file player from USB memory or SD memory cards.
- Output: 0 dB, 600 ohm, balanced
- Inputs MIC/LINE (x2): -50 dB ~ -6 dB, 20 kohm, balanced
- Inputs LINE (x4): -20 dB ~ +4 dB, 20 kohm, balanced
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
- THD: < 0.01 %
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Equalization input: High: 12 kHz ±15 dB, Mid: 2,5 kHz ±15 dB, Low: 80 Hz ±15 dB
- Equalization output: High : 10 kHz ±15 dB, Low : 100 Hz ±15 dB
- Power source: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. 24 V DC
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 320 (1 u rack)