NEW from TOA Electronics – Tour Guide System WG-D100
The WG-D100 Series is a digital wireless tour guide system that convinces with crystal-clear digital audio quality as well as secure and stable transmission. The light-weight receivers and transmitters with their elegant design and comfortable grip can be carried in hand, via clip or lanyard. The large LCD screen and buttons make them easy to use.
They can be charged individually via micro USB port or through the WG-TC12A battery charger.
With the SyncKit WG-D100SK the channels of the receivers can automatically be synchronized while those are being charged.
By choosing these devices, you ensure easy operation and long-term reliable function.
The WG-D100 Tour Guide System at a glance:
- Optimized digital sound quality and reliable transmission
- Allow recording of content by connecting recorder to the separate AUX output of receiver
- Allow connection of multimedia device (MP3/smartphone) to AUX input of transmitter to transmit media content to receivers
- Automatic switch between internal mic and external mic after it gets connected on the transmitter
- Simultaneous transmission and playback of mic and AUX input
- Uses single AA battery (rechargeable battery included)
- Bright large size LCD displays channel number, mic/earphone volumes, battery meter, and receiver signal strength
- Energy-saving: The receiver will power off when no input signal is detected for 20 minutes
- Sync Kit WG-D100SK to set channel for transmitter to all receivers
- Charger case for up to 12 units