OPTIMUS has launched A-480MZ – 480 W amplifier with 5 zones and FM / MP3 (USB-SD)
The A-480MZ is a 480 W RMS, 100 V amplifier with six inputs and five speaker output zones, individual input level adjust, master volume control, 7-band graphic equalizer, gong and siren tones.
The unit includes a music source with radio FM and SD and USB port to play MP3 files and allows recording from the inputs in the SD card or USB memory.
Among its many features include the music on hold, the possibility of phantom power on MIC1, the selectable priority on MIC1 and MIC2, front inputs for MIC1 and AUX6, or an additional input of maximum priority.
The new amplifier can also be controlled remotely from the microphone desk PM-5Z, with gain control and keys for zone selection (5), general call, gong and talk.
A-480MZ is added to the model A-240MZ, with identical features and 240 W of power. As compact amplifiers, they are suitable for fast installations in sectors such as education, hospitality, commerce or business.
- Power supply: 110/230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 480 W RMS
- Outputs zones 1 to 5: 100 V / 70 V / 25 V
- Low impedance output: 4 ohm
- Input channels: 6 (3 MIC + 3 MIC/AUX)
- Priorities: selectable in MIC1 and MIC2
- Additional inputs: audio with total priority, zone select remote microphone
- Musical source: FM, MP3. USB / SD; Bluetooth, recording.
- Frequency response: 80 ~ 18,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Harmonic distortion TDH: < 0,1%
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 88 x 320 (2 u rack)
- Weight: 5.50 kg