New from OPTIMUS – A-257WIFI: Two-way ceiling speaker with Wi-Fi
Two-way ceiling speaker with Kevlar® membrane with a WiFi receiver and a 2 x 30 W class D stereo amplifier. From your smartphone you can send music to one or more A-257WIFI, from your local library or using an online service. You can create stereo zones by adding a passive speaker connected to the A-257WIFI’s own amplifier.
Each speaker emits a WiFi signal and makes it easy to customize music distribution.
HiFi sound, connecting a passive speaker to the right channel for stereo sound.
Multi-room: Distributes the same music to different areas or different music to separate areas.
App to play music stored on your smartphone, online services or thousands of free radio stations. It also allows you to store your favorite music and create personal playlists.
Airplay function, to play any music without the need of an app.
Compatible with the DLNA standard of music transmission.
RCA connection, to distribute the signal from other devices, such as HiFi equipment or television.
- App control: Android, iOS, Windows
- WiFi connections: Airplay, DLNA, WiFi Direct (Miracast)
- Streaming: Spotify, Qplay, Deezer, Melon, TuneIn, iHeartRadio etc.
- Local music: Directly from smartphone or NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- Audio format: AAA LC/LTP, HE-ACCv1, HE-ACCv2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, Mp3, Vorbis, PCM/WAVE, ALAC
- Input: 1 x analog audio input
- Output: 1 x analog output for left/right passive speaker
- Speaker driver: tweeter (0,75”) & woofer (6,5”)
- Frequency response: 60 to 20.000 Hz
- Amplifier output: 2 x 30 W
- TDH: < 0,05 % @ 1 W
- Power input: 100 – 240 V AC | 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 60 W (5 w standby)
- Dimensions (mm): 227 (diameter) x 100 mm (height)
- Hole for flush installation: 210 mm