OPTIMUS expands its range of certified EN-54 24 speakers with A-223EN model
A-223EN is a 3″ ceiling speaker with 6 W maximum power (selectable at 6, 3 and 1.5 W), for 100 V line, with metal cover and thermal fuse for public address and voice alarm systems (with certificate EN-54 24).
It only needs a hole 86 mm in diameter for its recessed installation, with fast anchorage to the ceiling by means of an automatic spring mechanism.
Due to its good response in frequency, this speaker is used to distribute music with quality and voice with high intelligibility, while its small size, with a grid of only 104 mm, allows its unobtrusive installation in any false ceiling.
- Loudspeaker: 3”
- Rated Power (RMS): 6 W
- Power Taps 100V: 6, 3 and 1,5 W
- Sensitivity: 84.6 dB SPL at 1 W, 1 m IEC268-5
- Sound Pressure: 92.4 dB at 6 W, 1 m IEC268-5
- Sensitivity EN54-24: EN54-24 68,4 dB SPL at 1 W /4 m
- Frequency Response: 93 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Cutout Size: Ø 86 mm
- Dimensions (mm): Ø 104 x 128 (depth) (100.5 without cable housing)
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Finish: Metallic, grille & dome
- Colour: White RAL 9016
- Mounting: Springs
- Power selection: Transformer tabs