Sennheiser debuts MD 435 vocal mic
SENNHEISER’S MD 435 VOCAL MICROPHONE
Sennheiser has launched its MD large-diaphragm microphone, incorporating the MD 9235 capsule from the MD 9235 wired vocal microphone into the new design.
The MD 435 is a dynamic vocal microphone with nuanced resolution and transparency for a detailed sound. The high-end model MD 435 reproduces vocals clearly and confidently, even in loud, live settings. The spring-mounted capsule, rugged design and hum compensation coil reliably shield it from external influences.
The MD 435 includes a proximity effect, providing tolerance of sound hitting the capsule at various angles, capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 163 Db/1 KhZ.
A metal casing and shock-mounted capsule are included to protect the microphone from structure-borne noise, with a hum compensating coil protecting the microphone against electromagnetic interference.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- Nuanced reproduction of high frequencies
- Assertive and resistant to feedback
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design