New from Optimus SA – SMM-8QM | Waiting line manager
The SMM-8QM equipment is a suitable waiting queue manager for supermarkets or shops in general with up to 8 customer-care places (boxes, counters, queries…). It has eight input contacts that activate, each of them, an audio output and a video output. The audio output plays a message stored on your computer and the video output a text on a background image, configurable from your computer’s software, of the web type server. SMM-8QM is a fitting product to indicate to the first person in the queue what box or counter should go to, with the audio message played via speakers and with the image indicating the number of boxes displayed on a monitor.
Queue manager with 8 contacts and configurable audio and video output
- Input contacts (8) for remote activation of audio/video messages (8).
- Audio/video HDMI output.
- Audio output (/-60 dB) with relay contact and volume control.
- Configurable open collector output (8).
- Audio messages composed of 1, 2 or 3 files (MP3, WAV, OGG).
- Video messages created with a background image and text.
- Custom image and text on the rest screen.
- Computer programming via Ethernet connection and the integrated webserver.
- Password security.
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock).
- Stand-alone operation once scheduled.