TOA TS-D1000 – Discover the new generation of digital conference systems
TS-D1000 series is a new generation conference system with high quality sound and elegant design. Various functions and technical features are provided to facilitate smooth meetings. Up to 246 chairman or delegate units can easily be connected via CAT5 cable in a simple daisy chain configuration.
The conference units can be equipped with a normal or long gooseneck microphone, which can be activated by voice. The built-in feedback suppression ensures clear communication. The MP3-recording function allows recording all conference content.
The physical appearance is created to support the purpose of the conference system in an actual conference situation: The operation surface facing to the user comprises of the essential buttons, the loudspeaker and nothing else. This allows users to focus on the speaker. The whole design is made to be extremely unobtrusive, thus not creating a visual distraction for participants.
Key features at a glance:
- Easy connection with CAT5e STP cable. Auto ID assignment.
- Recording function using internal 1 GB memory (approx. 18 hours@128kbps) or USB memory up to 32 GB
- Optimized digital sound quality
- Built-in 7-point automatic feedback suppressor provides secure conference sounds
- Custom-made operation software can be created and integrated with other systems (i. e. M-9000M2)
- New mic unit and built-in speaker with improved sound quality
- Master Control unit: For set-up and administrating conferences with different operation modes by optional webbrowser
- Up to 8 open mics by configuration
- Time-out function: system can be set to automatically switch off mics that are not used
- Voice activation: start talking instead of pressing a button
- 2 individually adjustable headphone jacks per conference unit